Garcinia Cambogia has gained incredible popularity as an effective fat buster product. It is derived naturally from the Garcinia Cambogia plant, a fruit popularly known as ‘Tamarind’, in Asia and Australia. Dr Julie Chen has also shared her part on the garcinia cambogia review after clinically testing the product and confirmed its effectiveness in aiding weight loss due to the characteristics of its main ingredient, the Hydroxycitric Acid which leads to fat reduction by up to 3 times in comparison to the users who do not take this supplement. Dr Oz has also recommended this as a revolutionary product many a times during his verdict about the Garcinia Cambogia review.
Garcinia Cambogia consist of the highest known concentration of HCA ever found in any other substances known to the health experts and scientists. HCA works in couple of ways to boost the weight loss process in the body, they are:
- It helps to lose weight by effectively blocking the fat production from the existing carbohydrates in the body by reducing the enzyme called citrate lyase that works to store the fat. This makes the body to further excrete the fat faster as it does not get to stay in the body. This helps to maintain the body in a lean shape without having gone on any type of diet.
- This product works to suppress the appetite which keeps the food cravings under check and makes you feel lesser hungry. Being lesser interested in eating too often in the day leads to burning of the excess fat stored in the body.
Benefits of Garnicia Cambogia:
- This leads to fat reduction by preventing the visceral fat accumulation in the body.
- It lowers the LDL count or the bad cholesterol, serum leptin and triglycerides in the body.
- It increases the HDL count or the good cholesterol in the body which helps to keep you healthy. Similarly it produces serotonin which helps in curing insomnia, migraine and depression issues.
- After a clinical study, it is proven to be safe and does not cause any known side effects.
Cons of Garnicia Cambogia:
- It may cause allergic reactions to people who are sensitive to citric acid since the hydroxycitiric acid is quite similar to the acid usually found in tropical fruits.
- Some medicines such as statins (to control cholesterol ) and Insulin (for diabetes) are believed to have negative reactions with Garnicia Cambogia supplement.
To further to get to know about how its gained such popularity you should definetly read a few of Garnicia Cambogia reviews.
Garnicia Cambogia is advised to be consumed an hour before the breakfast and lunch so that the HCA can dissolve and start its effect. The recommended dose is two capsules per day between 500mg – 1000 mg and in no case should exceed more than 3000mg.